maandag 1 juli 2013

Dogs&filmzz

Helloo peoplezz,
Maybe you're wondering, why dogs&filmzz?? What is the conection between those two??
Well I'm going to tell you...  There isn't I just want to write something about my inner dog and about some filmzz. And btw, the dubble Z makes the word So much cooler...=)

What about my inner dog? Well, it's about eating. Sometimes, I get something to eat, while I'm not actually hungry. I just want something to chew on... Just like a dog and his bone... So whenever I want to chew something I'm going to closet with food (Yeah we've got something like that) And then I want to eat someting... But then the horrible thing.. When I look in the closet (or case, I dunno what that is called in English...) There is NO food!! So then I walk back and go further with what I was doing.. Then 5 minutes later... I walke to the closet (Or case still don't know what it's called) And then there is still no food. I walk back, and go further with what I was doing. Then again five minutes later, I repeat this all with a little change, After looking in the case (or closet) I look in the fridge. But... There isn't anything what I want to chew on.. Soo then I repeat this a few times till my mom makes dinner =P 

Now about filmzz. As you know I'm a girl (Stands in my first blog) And sometimes I watch movies (No really?*sarcastic voice*) And sometimes in those movies a boy and a girl fall in love. To name some: Pitch Perfect, The Hunger games, The Host, Twilight, etc. And then I really want a boyfriend!! (っ◕‿‿◕)っ
dMore about moviezz, I'm a really good cryer... Some examples of movies where I Cried: 
The Titanic (On the end, I was crying the most and I said:'It was such a beautiful ending)
Mister Q
Hachi (It was soo sad to see the dog coming and waiting (╥﹏╥)
Charlotte's web (It was soo sad when Charlotte died)

Anywayys, this were a few cry movies..
Another thing... humanity is sometimes sooo stupid!
Seriously. A few examples...
I asked a friend (called Christa) to send some summaries. So she wrote a very long mail with useless information where she said about 6 times bye... So after I finished reading the mail... She didn't put the summaries with it. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ [flips a table]

Another example of stupidy (dunno if I write it good like this =S) Is this:
My cousin works at a supermarket. And one of the younger girls working there (About 16 years old) came to her to and said: What is this?? Well, it was a pineapple... (.)I mean come on!! Who doesn't recognise a pineapple!! 

Anywayyss, this is the end for noww..
And don't forget to read my next blog: on cubiekelly.blogspot.com =) 

Bye!!
≧^◡^≦

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten