maandag 27 mei 2013

I have no idea what I'm doing

I'm CubieKelly!!
And I've no idea what I'm doing! Yeaah!
Anywayys, I'm just going to type some stuff about my special life.
I'm a girl (very useful information)

I like drawing stuf:
  /\
(-.-)
 |   | /

It's a unicorn =)
My favorite animals are unicorns and dragons!
I wonder what would happen if they would fight together.. This is how I imagine the fight of the unicorns and the dragons!
They unicorns would use their horns to fight and the dragons their puke (don't know how to call that stuff so let's call it their puke =)) Then we humans, would hear a giant boom and then the universe dissapeared in a black hole.
I btw have to say that I'm not English... So sorry for the bad English if there is some bad English. I try my hardest =3
I also like smileys. Can't live my life without smileys =). They make your life happy. Did you know that happy a contraction (I know some very difficult words, in my language you would call them "expensive" words) but it's a contraction of happen and pee. Happy is actually that it happens that you pee in your pants. Because you are laughing so freakish much, it happens to pee. Yup, that's my logic.

Well guess you know some stuff 'bout me. See ya next time!
CubieKelly =)

2 opmerkingen: