vrijdag 31 mei 2013

The world is going to be taken of over by...

Helloo dear fellows!

I was still thinking about the fungi. About how they would take over the world. But I was stuck with a problem.. The fungi isn't able to move fast, or to communicate. (I think) They aren't able to make things since, they haven't a body (I think) But yesterday, I heard from my mother that she was really itching... The doctor said it was caused by... FUNGI! Then I knew it, the fungi will probably take over the bodies of not only humans, but also from a species that really hates the human race...

So I discussed the world problem with a friend of me... And now I know it..

The world is going to be taken over by..
FUNGI CHICKENS!

Why Fungi chickens? Because of this:
1. We eat them.
2. We eat their unfertilezed kids.
3. We put them in small places to let them poop their eggs (in some cases)
4. They have no freedom of speech
5. They have no influence on the government
6. We don't communicate with them
7. They can't fly like other birds

That's why  the fungi sees them as a good ally. 

So just a tip. Whenever you see fungi on your  food, don't throw it away! But DESTROY IT!
That's enough about the Fungi.

The second thing I want to say is that I've added a new page called: My artworks. I put there pictures of my drawings, my paintings, my art, etc. However, the colours aren't as pretty as they are in real life unfortunatley..

For now  there are two drawings. They are dragons. I think I have a, how do you say that... an. obession for dragons... 

Well, I'm going to quit right now with writing!!
Sleep well! (For, you know, when you are going to sleep...)
Xx CubieKelly!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten