dinsdag 28 mei 2013

OMG, there's something life-threatening

Hi hi guys!

Today I was looking in the coldest-fridge, also known as the freezer. I wanted to get some bread. BUT THERE WAS SOME FUNGI ON IT. The weirdest thing is, is that the bread was frozen. Which means that fungi is getting stronger and stronger! The cockroaches won't take over the world, but fungi will! I think they will work together with the bacteria to defeat the animal kingdom. 

I wonder if plants, bacteria, animals, etc. Could think... I wonder what they would think if they could think... 
I think they would think that they had to think about a way to let us stop thinking. But that's what I'm thinking.

Yup, I guess I think a lot. 

I also found out that characters in cartoons for example can resist gravity. Whenever they are running from a cliff, they only fall down if they look down... So if I would be in a cartoon and I would fall down, I would look to the sky, walk backwards and continue my road.  Much easier than falling =)

This is it for today. Don't have a lot imagination for now. 

Bye bye!! *flies away*

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten