zondag 9 juni 2013

Anything and Nothing!

Hi de ho! Here is mo!

Nope, actually this is Kelly, (No, this is Patrick) but that doesn't rhyme xD.
As the title says, this message will be about ANYTHING AND NOTHING! 
First of all I'm going to give you a really handy tip!!!
If this was 9gag, I would use the duck for this =)

I guess you all know the feeling when you don't know which fruit you're gonna eat first (When you have for example two apples) So if you don't know which fruit you'll have to eat first. Juggle with them! The fruit that falls down as first will be in your mouth as first!! I'm not really good at juggling so they fall well... immediatly after I throw them, even though I use this method for about a year...  So practice doesn't always make perfect =$ Or how they say in my country: (if you translate practice makes perfect literally)

Exercise gives birth to art. 

Yup, it's really normal if you say it in my language, but if you translate it literally it... it becomes quite weird...
I can never think normal about this proverb...

Now something totally different. I love ice-cream =) No, I REALLY love ice-cream. I thank the guy (or girl) who invented ice-cream. Its taste is sooooooooo yummy. To be honest... I have an extra stomach for ice-cream. When I have dinner I'm tummy is totally full, I still have some place for ice...  My favourite flavours are: Oreo! (It's soooo yummy), yoghurt, vanilla, chocolat, and caramel, strawberry and syrup waffle (I'm not sure if this is the right translation for "stroopwafel" 'cause when I typed it in google translated.. I got stroopwafel... But ... That.. isn't.... right??!) And I like other flavours as well. EXCEPT FOR ICE WITH NUTS! I really HATE ice with nuts.!!!I dested it!! I only like nuts in cookies and chocolat (I also love chocolat =)) But I HATE it in ice. That's my story about ice-cream ^_^

The last thing I wanna tell you are some of my favorite quotes. Here they come!

Some people say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday!
-Winnie the Pooh-

Sometimes me think, What is friend? Then me say friend is someone to share the last cookie with.
-Cookie monster-

Aye, Sir!
-Happy- (Fairy Tail)

To be OLD and WISE, first you must be YOUNG and STUPID
-board in my room-

If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day. So I never have to live without you
-Winnie the Pooh-

If you fall, I'll be there
-floor-

That's all for today!!
Adios!

(If you want to say You're really ugly in Spanish you have to say: Eres muy feo! =P)




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten