donderdag 20 juni 2013

My awkward experiences from today =)

Hellooowhh chicos and chicas!
Today I've done some(awkard) things... 
First I start with a experience from school..

Once upon a time there was a girl named Kelly (That's me). I was in school and there was a little break. Tineke, my friend, went to the toilet some seconds ago, and I needed to go the toilet too. At the toilet I  heard Tineke going out of the toilet. Then I  heard Noa (You know, the girl who paralised my  sworserog (read blog Rainbows, Chaos and paper). She shouted Boo! Tineke was shocked. And then I heard laughing... I  knew what was going to come and went of the toilet...I went outside and Noa tried to frighten me, too. But I was perpared. I wasn't shocked at all. But now the awkward moment came. Stacey and Fay went to the toilet, too. So I thought.. I'm going to frighten them, too... And I laughed evil. (Actually I didn't...) I waited at the door of the toilet 'till it went open. Then I saw the door moving. I didn't listened to my friends, stepped forward, and said BOO! But... THAT WEREN'T STACEY AND FAY.. So I said to the person I never met, that probably thought I was crazy: "Sorry, wrong person" She WAS very shocked... So that part of the mission was succeeded.. It was only the wrong person... I was really embrassed. But now I know... I'm never going to do that again... Probably....

The other awkward thing (remember this all happend at one day) Is when I was done with gymnastics. And I cycled home. Notice that I was still wearing my leopart, what a gymnastics suit is =P (I don't trust Google translate anymore so I give a weird expalntion) and I had a veryveryvery messy ponytail and my head was as red as a tomato... So I wanted to go home very quickly.. It didn't went as expected... In front of me three boys were cycling... One of them looked everytime backwards... (I really hoped he was looking at a person behind me) That boy cycled slower and slower untill I cycled next to me. Then he said: "I don't know you." So I wanted to become polite and answered: "I don't know you, too." (What a coincidence -.-) Then  he asked: "Who are you?" And I said: "I'm Kelly, who are you?" He answered: "I'm Jelmer" Then there was an awkward silence. He suddenly said: "Bye!" Cycled really fast away from me and shouted a few times: "AAAAAHH, I'M BEING FOLLOWED BY KELLY! AAAAHH!!" I... I just didn't knew what to think, to say or to do... So well... I stopped following him... and took another way (also because I needed to go left, or else I wouldn't come home xD)

So well... I think it's pretty awkward. But opinions may differ...
But you could say I'm like a queen of awkwardness or the blunderqueen....

Anywayys another short example of some blunders:
1 year ago, I brought newspapers to peoples' houses... Once I was walking and heard some people cylcing... I looked behind to see if I knew them... (so I wasn't looking were I walked).. And well.. I walked into the bushes of someones garden... (#*_*#) (Pretty smiley, right? I made up all by myself) But well a normal person would look if he wasn't hurt and the bushes were okay... But was looking to see if someone saw me.... I do that quite a lot whenever I fall.. I first look if someone sees me... 

More blunders next time... cause I've waaaayyy moorrrrreee!!

Byebye!!
CubieKelly!!

1 opmerking:

  1. -xCheandraaa_xo20 juni 2013 om 23:29

    Hahahahahahahh OMG Kelly!!!! :o
    If I was at school today, I definetely laugh so hard that I'll get suspended xDDDDD
    But nooooo, healthy comes first :(
    ENCORE, ENCORE, ENCORE XD!!!
    -xCheandraaa_xo ;)
    PS: I just type English,if you don't mind ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen