woensdag 19 juni 2013

Google is drunk....

Yo folks!!
I really like playing games on my phone. (If I buy a real gaming thing like a Xbox, playstation or games for on the PC, I would be totally addicted to eat ... wait did I just write eat?? I meant:  it. 
My favorite games (at the moment) are Battle cats and Dragon Story. 

I'll tell you about battle cats.
It is a Japanse game so... Well it's pretty weird. So it fits perfectly at my personality =) Cause I'm pretty and weird.. (And I ain't arrogant) Anywayyss... It's kinda about cats or other animals who take over the world (Actually Japan) And you have to save them with... cats... To be precisly battle cats. And those cats are really pretty cats.. You've got for example a beautiful legs cat =) And a muscle cat and a wall cat... And don't forget God cat! Yup... That's all about battle cats... Try it yourself and after stage 7 enter the code: ir6b0 You'll get 10,000 experience!!

Enough about the games... Now something completly different!!
I'm going to teach you guys how to burp... I just looked up the word burp at google translated and as translation I got farmer *facepalm* so I wrote down (In my language) I burp. As translation I got: I farmer...
Another thing what is very weird with google translate is when. If I look up in my own language: Men are men and men belong in the kitchen, you get as translation.. Men are men and women belong in the kitchen... Seriouly google translate... Go home, you're drunk..
You get also very fun search suggetions when you type: I hate it when + random letter. If you type an a you get I hate it when a llama named carl stabs me 37 times with a knife and eats my hand.. =) I like those stuffffffff
Why did I so many f's? Because that's coollll.. *No, it isn't, but I just wanted to type a lot...

Sooo, now I'm inspirationless (is that a real word?? No I don't think so... From now it is) So, if you have any  ideas for my next blog! Give a reaction with your idea and maybe I'll write something about it (+ I'll give you some credits =))
See you later alligator!
Aju paraplu!
Cubiekelly!! 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. WhilenI'm reading this.. I see thebI didn't thought youbhow to burp!! But.. I guess it's it wouldn't be a great succes, I can't burp on command only accidently on awkward moments...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen