zondag 23 juni 2013

Bad luck Brianetta

Heyy!
So this weekend I felt kinda like bad luck Brian, or Brianetta the female form =P
It all started yesterday...

I had a competion with my gymnastic stuff. It was a competion which you do with a group.. BUT our organistion was with two groups. Unfortunately were two humans injured.. So they needed one person, or else they'd be disqualified. So my gymnastics teacher asked if I would go out of my group to join them. I said Yes... Biggest mistake of my life... So we had that competion.. And that team I was in (I didn't train with them at all) wasn't very good... At least not as good as the team I was in... Even the greeting (which counted too) Went horribly wrong... So guess what? The team I WAS in won two times gold... And the team I was in during the competion didn't win anything... Of course I know... It isn't about winning... But it's just... those two golden medals where so close!!

So after the competion.. I regretted it.. Or how we say in my country: I regretted like a plug. So well.. Next time... I just let them be disqualified =)

And today... I don't know if it's bad luck or not... But one of my vids (videos just saying) on youtube or clips... Call them whatever you like.. Actually two of them..I got like a message about copyright... However... I did put in my description that I didn't own the music... I hope they won't get deleted... Because I'm going to put those vids on my blog!! And believe me... They ain't boring.. But they are a little bit werid...
And I wrote weird wrong. I just laughed about "wrote weird wrong"... Sounds funny...
About funny sounds... My favourite English words are:

Puke! (what a surprise)
Weird (It's such a weird word)
Probably
Potato
Anywayys
Peanutbutter (In my language you translate it literally to peanut cheese xD)
Squeeze

I just noticed that most words start with a P.... WHAT DOES IT MEAN!!!???
Anywayyss, this will be it for today...
Byebye
Xx Kelly


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten